Disclosure of Material Connection: I received one or more of the products or services mentioned above for free in the hope that I would mention it on my blog. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising."
If you decorate cakes get this 25-Inch Silicone Pastry Bag today! It is easy to use and makes decorating cakes and cupcakes so much easier!
My Thoughts about 25-inch Silicone Pastry Bag –
I don’t know about you, but when I am decorating a cake, or anything really, I don’t want to constantly be filling up my piping bag. Taking the time to open the bag and fill it back up with frosting is a tedious task. My solution? The NY Cake 25-inch Silicone pastry bag. 25 inches! This bag is absolutely amazing. I was first introduced to the Silicone pastry bag while I was at my mother’s of the Christmas Holiday and immediately fell in love. So, when I had the opportunity to review one, let alone one that’s 25 inches long, I jumped at the chance.
Let me tell you a little bit about this bag.
- First, silicone bags are sturdy bags, they won’t rip on you like other pastry bags.
- These bags do not absorb flavor and they never stain
- The silicone piping bag can withstand temperatures from 40 to 212 degrees. You know what that means? You are able to pipe warm chocolate and boiled sugar.
- These pastry bags are also perfect for piping frosting, of course, deviled eggs, and mashed potatoes.
- They are 100% microwave and dishwasher safe.
When using this big of a bag, I recommend using medium to large sized tips.
Connect with N.Y. Cake –
Check out more from N.Y. Cake and check out the products they offer.