Halloween Pretzel Treats are so yummy! You will love how tasty they are and how easy they are to make.
I love making yummy snacks. This is one of them. You can change them out and make yummy Christmas treats as well.I will write a post in November to show you the changes to make for them! Right now, check out the recipe below.
Halloween Pretzel Treats –
- Bag of square pretzels
- 1 container of Cany Eyes
- Halloween colored M&M's
- Place pretzels on cookie sheet.
- Put an unwrapped kiss in the center of each pretzel.
- Place baking tray in over preheated to 250 for 10 minutes or till the kisses are soft.
- Once out of oven, put an Eye on the center of kiss and slowly push down.
- Once all are finished, place in fridge to cool.
- Once cooled, serve!
Such an easy recipe! they make yummy treats your entire family will love! You can even be nice and share them with friends! They are great for Halloween parties as well!
To buy the candy eyes you can get them on Amazon below.
For more recipes here on OMG Goodies check out the other Recipe we have!