Main Squeeze Juicing Recipes is jammed packed with amazing recipes for your healthy life! You will love these recipes as much as I do!
Main Squeeze Juicing Recipes for your Healthiest Self is filled with delicious recipes to keep you happy and healthy. I am excited to tell you about it on OMG Goodies.
My Thoughts about Main Squeeze Juicing Recipes-
I cannot begin to tell you how ecstatic I was to receive this book! For years, and I literally mean years, I have been talking about wanting to learn how to juice. You might say to yourself, it’s just juicing, right? I thought the same thing! I was so completely wrong. There is an art to it. Here is the best part, Main Squeeze Juicing Recipes, by Iris McCarthy, makes learning so simple and easy. I have been afraid to try because I had no idea how to juice anything. We started juicing the day I got this book!
This book breaks down everything for you! I think that is why I love it so much. It starts with Juicing 101. This is my favorite part of the book, well, besides the actual juicing recipes. In this section, she goes over the difference between juicers and blenders. She also goes over the superfoods which are defined as nutrient-rich food that is considered to be especially beneficial for health and well-being.
This book is also great because it breaks down the sections. There aren’t a bunch of random juicing recipes thrown out at you leaving you have to figure out which one is which.
There are 5 sections of recipes:
- Detox and Wellness – In my opinion, this is where anyone who is starting to juice, or having a refresher, should start. This section is a perfect starter to get you on the right track. My favorite in this section was the Rhubarb Rush.
- Energy Boosters – The author states, in the very beginning, that juicing is a way of life. To get the most out of juicing you have to give up caffeine. I have an excruciating time giving up my caffeine. The recipes in this section really helped boost me through those 3 o’clock downers. My favorites in this section were the Peachy Keen and the Apple Jack Jump Start.
- Soothers – I am not going to lie, I have no idea what this section is all about. I love the recipes just the same though. I am going to assume that since you are making a adjustment on juicing that it is going to take an adjustment on your guts and insides. My favorites in this section are Berry Berry Good and Grape Expectations.
- Skin Refreshers – Not only does juicing have so many wonderful benefits for your insides and body, it is fantastic for the skin. This section is perfect to help radiate your natural beauty. My favorite one in this section is Purple Smash.
- Mocktails – The name says it all. There is no alcohol or caffeine. These recipes, however, make having a juicer fun. My favorites in this section are Strawberry Surprise, Orange Crush, and Knock You Naked Juice.
All the recipes are fun, refreshing, and exciting. With all recipes, especially with juicing, you can completely altar it to your liking and tastes. I love how on the recipe pages there are fun facts and even other recipes. For example, there is a recipe on how to make ginger ale. In the back, there is also a notes sections, that way if you make a change you can at least keep track of it!
I used a juicer I bought on clearance for all my recipes. Using the one I bought was okay, I really wish I had a great juicer to use. I still enjoyed the juice. If you are ready to drink your way to health and happiness, click the link below and order your book today. There is also a Kindle version on amazon.
About the Author:
Iris McCarthy is a food writer in the Greater Philadelphia region who has long held a passion for writing and food culture. Having spent nearly a decade in corporate America, she left to pursue her writing career full-time and hasn’t looked back since. Currently, Iris pens articles for the food columns of several local upscale lifestyle publications focused on telling the stories of the movers and shakers behind the region’s lively culinary scene. In addition, she also contributes to a host of magazines, catalogs and blogs.
Iris lives in the Philadelphia suburbs, but spends much of her time eating, working, and playing in the city. When she’s not attending local food events, scoping out new ice cream spots to satiate her sweet tooth, or covering the Philly food scene, Iris can be found checking out the latest community theaters and museums.
Connect with Main Squeeze Juicing Recipes
Check out more from Main Squeeze Juicing Recipes and check out the products they offer
Follow Iris McCarthy on social media and her blog The Palate Princess
Disclosure of Material Connection: I received one or more of the products or services mentioned above for free in the hope that I would mention it on my blog. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising."